1. SERVICE AceWeb will provide you with dedicated access to the Internet, subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein (the “Service”). Speeds on the various plans will vary depending on many factors, including but not limited to distance from the local service provider’s central office, internet congestion, upload and download speed of your destination server. Service is provided in conjunction with a circuit provider, which may be your local phone company. The circuit provider retains the right to cancel the service before or after installation at their sole discretion at any time. Although pre-qualification provides a good measure of certainty regarding service availability, it is not a guarantee of service. We recommend waiting until service is installed and tested for a few weeks before assuming that service will be available and of good quality.
2. PROVIDERS The application of certain terms herein vary depending on whether the phone line or circuit for a Subscriber is SBC (an “SBC Subscriber”), Verizon (a “Verizon Subscriber”), QWest (a “QWest Subscriber”), or MCI (an “MCI Subscriber”). AceWeb breaks out each phone line or circuit for a Subscriber by Networks. A Subscriber in “Network 1” is a Verizon Subscriber, “Network 2” is a SBC Subscriber, a Subscriber in “Network 3” is an MCI Subscriber, a Subscriber in “Network 4” is a QWest Subscriber, and a Subscriber in “Network 5” is a Covad Subscriber.
3. SUBSCRIBER INFORMATION You acknowledge that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and you agree that you have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and affirm that the information you supply to us is correct and complete. You understand that AceWeb relies on the information you supply and that providing false or incorrect information may result in Service delays or the suspension or termination of your Service. You agree to promptly notify AceWeb whenever your personal or billing information changes, including without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, and credit card number and expiration date, if applicable. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information.
4. GENERAL PRICING AND FEES AceWeb’s prices are shown in the Pricing Schedule and you will be charged based on the Plan and Options you select during the ordering process. A Subscriber who selects a “1 Year Prepay” Plan (a “Prepaid Subscriber”) will pay the total of 12 Months reduced plan in advance as lised on the Pricing Schedule corresponding to the Plan and Options chosen by such Prepaid Subscriber at the time of order. A Subscriber who selects a “Month to Month” Plan (a “Monthly Subscriber”) will pay the monthly price(s) listed on the Pricing Schedule corresponding to the Plan and Options chosen by such Monthly Subscriber at the time of order. However, such monthly prices are subject at any time to increase to AceWeb’s then current prices. A Subscriber who selects a “1 Year Contract” Plan (an “Annual Subscriber”) will pay the monthly price(s) listed on the Pricing Schedule corresponding to the Plan and Options chosen by such Annual Subscriber at the time of order. Such monthly prices for Annual Subscribers are guaranteed for the initial twelve (12) month Term. Following the initial twelve (12) month Term, an Annual Subscriber will automatically become a Monthly Subscriber and will pay AceWeb’s then current prices, subject to increase as described above, unless such Subscriber registers for a new “1 Year Contract” Plan at such time, to the extent available. An Annual Subscriber may upgrade or downgrade their DSL Service to a different speed plan during their initial (12) month Term. Any such Annual Subscriber so upgrading or downgrading may, at the time of upgrade or downgrade, select either (a) a “Month to Month” rate, in which case such Subscriber shall continue to be subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement for the remainder of such Subscriber’s initial twelve (12) month Term and following such initial Term, such Subscriber will automatically become a Monthly Subscriber and will pay AceWeb’s then current prices, subject to increase as described above, unless such Subscriber registers for a new “1 Year Contract” Plan at such time, to the extent available or (b) a “1 Year Contract” Plan, in which case such Subscriber’s initial twelve (12) month Term shall restart on the date of such upgrade, provided that such Subscriber shall continue to be subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement for the period prior to such upgrade or downgrade. In addition, all Subscribers are responsible for all applicable taxes, telecommunication surcharges or other governmental charges due on the Services, all of which are subject to change at any time. The current FUSF (Federal Universal Service Fund) is two dollars and twenty-one cents ($2.21) for SBC Subscribers, two dollars and thirty-one cents ($2.31) for Verizon Subscribers, three dollars and fifty-six cent ($3.56) for Covad Subscribers, and three dollars and four cents ($3.04) for MCI Subscribers. When possible, AceWeb will break out such charges on the monthly invoice. You may change your plan speed at any time. A fifty dollar ($50.00) downgrade fee will apply to any SBC Subscriber or MCI Subscriber who downgrades their speed. A thirty-five dollar ($35.00) fee will apply to any Verizon Subscriber who upgrades or downgrades their speed. A ninety-nine dollar ($99.00) fee will apply to any Covad Subscriber who upgrades or downgrades their speed. A fifty dollar ($50.00) fee will apply to any Subscriber who switches from a Static IP to a Dynamic IP. Promotional packages are only available to first time AceWeb Subscribers.
5. SETUP AND ACTIVATION FEES Upon entering into this Agreement, a non-refundable setup fee (sixty dollars ($60.00) in the case of SBC Subscribers, one hundred twenty-five dollars ($125.00) in the case of Verizon Subscribers, two hundred dollars ($200.00) in the case of a MCI subscriber, two hundred and fifty dollars ($250.00) in the case of a Covad Subscriber, and two hundred dollars ($200.00) in the case of Qwest subscribers) will apply to all Monthly Subscribers other than MCI Subscribers and Annual Subscribers who automatically become Monthly Subscribers at the expiration of their initial twelve (12) month term. Upon entering into this Agreement, a non-refundable activation fee of one hundred dollars ($100.00) will apply to all MCI Subscribers. Upon entering into this Agreement, a non-refundable activation fee of one hundred dollars ($100.00) will apply to all Annual Covad Subscribers.
6. PAYMENT, LATE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES There is no money back guarantee for any Services unless specifically written in a special one time promotion. There are no pro-rated refunds for unused time. AceWeb offers 3 billing methods, Credit Card, Email, and Paper Statement. Customers choosing our Paper Statement service will be assessed a $15.00 fee. Unless otherwise stated in the Pricing Schedule, AceWeb will invoice Subscribers monthly. Invoices will be on a full calendar month basis. New Subscribers who enter into this Agreement after the first day of any month will be billed on a pro-rated basis for their first month of Service and thereafter on a full calendar month basis. Subscribers agree to pay within twenty (20) days from receipt of an invoice. If a Subscriber does not pay an invoice within such twenty (20) day period, AceWeb may deny, discontinue or otherwise suspend such Subscriber’s Service until full payment is received. Subscribers are responsible for paying monthly subscription fees while Services are suspended due to non-payment. All accounts suspended for non-payment are subject to a ten dollar ($125.00) re-activation fee. Subscribers are responsible for any disputed charges beyond sixty (60) days from the date of the charge. Any account which goes into collection status will be transferred to a collection agency and incur a twenty-five dollar ($250.00) processing fee and all other applicable fees and charges. Subscribers must pay a fifteen dollar ($25.00) service charge on all returned checks, disputed credit cards, and credit card chargebacks. Past due accounts will accrue a monthly charge of one and one-half percent (1.5%) of the past due balance or one dollar ($1.00), whichever is greater.
7. DIAL-UP USERS UPGRADING TO DSL SERVICE If a subscriber to AceWeb’s Dial-Up service upgrades to DSL Service and, pursuant to their agreement with AceWeb covering such Dial-Up service, the Subscriber is entitled to a credit equal to their remaining unused prepaid Dial-Up fees toward DSL Service (their “Dial-Up Credit”), upon entering into this Agreement, the Subscriber can apply their Dial-Up Credit toward their Service fees. However, the Dial-Up Credit can only be used as a credit against their Service fees under this Agreement and the Subscriber will not receive a refund of any unused portion of their Dial-Up Credit not applied toward their Service fees.
8. EQUIPMENT If subscriber selects a plan with a free modem lease, AceWeb will provide a SBC, Verizon, Qwest, Covad or MCI Subscriber with the free use of a modem (California use tax is required in California). Subscriber must return to AceWeb the complete modem kit in a useable condition at Subscriber’s expense within thirty (30) days of termination of the Service by Subscriber or AceWeb. Subscriber must pay ninety-nine dollars and ninety cents ($199.95) plus applicable taxes to purchase any modem Subscriber does not return to AceWeb in working condition with all filters, cables, and power supplies within such thirty (30) day period. If subscriber returns the modem with missing parts, some charges will apply.
8B. If subscriber selects a plan requiring a modem purchase, or purchases a modem with no service plan attached, all modem returns are subject to a 20% “restocking fee,” which applies to cases of “buyer’s remorse.” This includes changed mind, purchased incorrect equipment against AceWeb’s recommendation, or decides they do not want it. “Restocking fees” do not apply when, the rare instance that a defective unit is received by the client. In this case, it will be replaced, and the “defective” unit MUST be returned, or a second fee totaling the cost of the modem’s original purchase price, will apply.
9. SOFTWARE In connection with our provision of the Service, we may provide to you, via download, CD, other media, or other delivery method, the use of certain software which is owned by AceWeb or its third party licensors, providers and suppliers, and which may be provided free or for a fee, including client and/or network security software (the “Software”). We reserve the right to update or change the Software from time to time and you agree to cooperate in performing such steps as may be necessary to install any updates or upgrades to the Software. You may use the Software only as part of or for use with the Service and for no other purpose. The Software may be accompanied by an end user license agreement from AceWeb or a third party. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of that license agreement and by this Agreement, where applicable. You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes an end user license agreement unless you first agree to the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement
10. TERM This Agreement is effective upon Subscriber’s acceptance as provided above and shall continue until terminated by Subscriber or AceWeb pursuant to this Agreement. Each Monthly Subscriber is on automatically renewing monthly terms beginning on the first day of each calendar month (or, for the first monthly term, the full or partial month beginning with Subscriber’s acceptance as provided above). An Annual Subscriber is on a twelve (12) month term beginning on the day such Subscriber accepts the terms of this Agreement as provided above. An Annual Subscriber who upgrades or downgrades to a “Month to Month” rate during their initial twelve (12) month Term pursuant to section 4, shall continue to be on the same twelve (12) month Term. An Annual Subscriber who upgrades or downgrades to a “1 Year Contract” Plan during their initial twelve (12) month Term pursuant to section 4, shall begin a new initial twelve (12) month Term on the date of such upgrade. Following the initial twelve (12) month Term, an Annual Subscriber will automatically become a Monthly Subscriber.
11. TERMINATION BY SUBSCRIBER Subscriber may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing AceWeb with a thirty (30) day written notice in the form of a valid written termination request and paying all fees and other charges accrued or otherwise payable under the terms of this Agreement. Such thirty (30) day period begins on the date on which AceWeb receives Subscriber’s valid written termination request. A Monthly Subscriber’s termination will be effective on the later of (a) the end of last day of the calendar month during which such thirty (30) day period ends (e.g., a valid written termination request received by AceWeb any time during January will result in termination effective at the end of February) or (b) the end of last day of the calendar month requested by the Monthly Subscriber. An Annual Subscriber’s termination, if received by AceWeb at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of their twelve (12) month term, will be effective at the end of such twelve (12) month term, unless such Annual Subscriber requests an earlier date. Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions of this section 11, if AceWeb receives a written termination request from a Subscriber, AceWeb may, in its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement on a date earlier than the date otherwise prescribed by this section 11. If this Agreement is terminated prior to the end of an Annual Subscriber’s twelve (12) month term, such Annual Subscriber must pay, in addition to all fees and other charges accrued or otherwise payable under the terms of this Agreement, an early termination fee in the amount of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250.00) (“Early Termination Fee”). In the event an Annual Subscriber terminates this Agreement prior to the end of their twelve (12) month term because of a service-related problem not caused by the Subscriber that AceWeb has failed to cure after what AceWeb determines in its sole discretion to be a reasonable amount of time based on the circumstances, the Subscriber is entitled to a waiver of the Early Termination Fee. For such waiver to apply, the reason for the waiver stated above must have occurred before termination and the Subscriber must report such reason for termination to AceWeb in its valid written termination request. AceWeb must in turn be given the opportunity to resolve the problem and the Subscriber must be willing to troubleshoot with AceWeb as well as be available for and authorize the dispatch of a network provider technician. AceWeb does not monitor Subscriber accounts for activity, and absence of activity or cancellation of a Subscriber’s telephone number will never constitute a termination request. A written termination request is valid only if it includes your DSL phone number, main username, date you wish the service to be cancelled and the reason for canceling and is submitted using one of the following methods:
1. Online at http://www.aceweb.com/cancel/ 2. Via email at cancellations@AceWeb.com 3. Via fax at 818-891-6539 4. Via mail to:
AceWeb.com Attn: Cancellation Department PO Box 2160 North Hills, CA 91343 12. TERMINATION BY SERVICES If, in AceWeb’s sole discretion, (a) a Subscriber is in breach of any of the terms of this Agreement (including but not limited to the Acceptable Use Policy); (b) a Subscriber’s use of the Service is prohibited by law or is disruptive to, adversely impacts or causes a malfunction to the Service, AceWeb’s servers or other equipment, or the use and enjoyment of other users; (c) a Subscriber acts in an abusive or menacing manner when dealing with AceWeb’s technical support staff, customer service staff or any other AceWeb employees or representatives; (d) AceWeb receives an order from a court to terminate a Subscriber’s Service; or (e) AceWeb for any reason ceases to offer the Service, then AceWeb at its sole election may terminate or suspend such Subscriber’s Service immediately without notice. For a termination in accordance with this paragraph, Subscriber remains liable for all unpaid fees and other charges accrued or otherwise payable under the terms of this Agreement, including without limitation the Early Termination Fee and equipment charges set forth herein, if applicable.
13. TERMINATED SUBSCRIBER AceWeb, in its sole discretion may refuse to accept a Subscriber’s application for renewal or resubscription following a termination or suspension of such Subscriber’s use of the Service. If a Subscriber’s Service is terminated for any reason, such Subscriber, upon approval by AceWeb, may enter into a new Agreement and must pay a new setup or activation fee as provided above. Upon the termination of a Subscriber’s use of the Service, AceWeb has the right to immediately delete all data, files and other information stored in or for the Subscriber’s account without further notice to the Subscriber.
14. SPEED OF SERVICE Speed rate depends upon the Subscriber’s Plan and line capabilities (e.g., loop length, line condition, gauge of copper wire and Phone Company provisioning). The maximum speed for ADSL is stated under optimal conditions and may vary significantly. Speeds are subject to a 20% overhead (e.g., 768k stated speed = 768k times 80% throughput = 614k actual speed). Minimum speeds are offered for a SBC Subscriber and are based on the package’s listed minimum speed minus 20% overhead (e.g., 384-1500k/128-256k stated speed = 384k times 80% throughput = 307k actual speed.) Actual speeds that fit the 80% of the minimum throughput criteria are considered acceptable. A Verizon, Covad, QWest or MCI Subscriber has no minimum speeds. All Services are provided on an AS IS basis and throughput speeds are not guaranteed.
15. EASY ISP CHANGE FOR SBC SUBSCRIBERS Completing the SBC ISP change form authorizes SBC to terminate DSL service with your current Internet service provider and further authorizes SBC to establish DSL service with AceWeb. Opting to use the ISP change process will reduce or eliminate the amount of downtime that you may experience when switching from your current Internet service provider to AceWeb. Most Subscribers experience less than twenty four (24) hours of downtime during this process but overall downtime can be between zero (0) and four (4) business days. You are responsible, and you hold AceWeb harmless, for any and all early termination, cancellation or other fees, charges or obligations resulting from your change of Internet service provider.
16. INSTALLATION Unless otherwise requested by the Subscriber, the first available installation date will be provided. Any installation date provided to a Subscriber is only an estimate and is no way a guaranteed installation date. Subscribers understand and agree that circumstances may arise which delay a Subscribers estimated installation date and any such delay will not be considered a breach of this Agreement by AceWeb. Payment for your initial month’s service (and if applicable: setup fees, installation fees, and equipment) must be received prior to your turn-on date in order for your setup instructions and IP information to be released to you. If your payment is not received by your turn-on date, you will be responsible for the service fees even though your IP and setup information has not been provided to you. A Subscriber’s computer must be equipped with an Ethernet Network Interface (NIC) card for proper DSL operation. AceWeb does not include a PCI NIC card as part of the modem package.
17. SELF-INSTALLATION Self-installation allows the Subscriber to install their DSL equipment. This option provides service to the minimum point of entry (“MPOE”) of your phone service. Your MPOE is normally located outside your building. Inside wiring and inside wiring repair is not included with this option. If inside wiring or inside wiring repair is required, you must contract with your circuit provider or other professional for such work at your own cost. Faulty inside wiring is not grounds for cancellation of your contract. Multi-line phones, phone systems, alarm system or special phone configuration may require a professional installation or special multi-line phone filters. AceWeb does not provide nor is responsible for any special equipment including but not limited to a POTS splitter or multi-line phone filters. A required professional installation, need for special equipment in order to establish a connection or an incompatible phone line or phone system is not grounds for cancellation of your contract. A sixty dollar ($60.00) transfer fee will apply to any Subscriber who must transfer their service to a standard phone line due to an incompatible phone line or phone system.
18. PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION Subscribers may request a Professional Installation for a one-time fee of two hundred dollars ($200.00) in the case of an SBC Subscriber, two hundred dollars ($200.00) in the case of an MCI Subscriber, two hundred dollars ($200.00) in the case of a Verizon Subscriber, two hundred dollars ($200.00) in the case of a Qwest Subscriber, and one hundred seventy-five dollars ($175.00) in the case of a Covad Subscriber. The Professional Installation includes setup of Subscriber’s DSL modem only, including inside wiring if needed. It does not include installation of Subscriber’s network card or setup of Subscriber’s computer.
19. SUBSCRIBER SUPPLIED MODEM If a Subscriber supplies their own modem, the Subscriber assumes the risk of service incompatibility. Incompatible Subscriber modems or other Subscriber equipment shall not relieve Subscribers from any of their obligations under this Agreement while troubleshooting defective or incompatible equipment even if Subscriber’s Service is down during such periods of troubleshooting.
20. DIAL-UP SERVICE DSL Service from AceWeb includes 15-hours of dial-up access. A Subscriber can add dial-up service for unlimited access to the Internet at the rate of five dollars ($5.00) per month. AceWeb will not be responsible for any phone charges incurred while dialing our service. You should check with your local phone company to make sure the number you use is a local, toll-free call from your area. A Subscriber who adds dial-up service is licensed to a single account for one connection at any given time. Simultaneous logins are not allowed, and will result in suspension of your dial-up access. Dial-up service is not intended to be a dedicated line. Dedicated modems or unmonitored modems connected via dial-up service on a continuous basis are not allowed and will result in the cancellation of your dial-up access. All dial-up connections are automatically terminated after six (6) hours of continuous use.
21. SUBSCRIBER PREMISE EQUIPMENT The PPPoE connection will allow one computer to use your DSL connection. Static IP accounts include a DSL bridge which can be used ahead of one computer or router provided by you. AceWeb does not provide support for router(s). All packages include basic instructions and support.
22. TECHNICAL SUPPORT AceWeb assumes that the Subscriber has a basic understanding of their computer. AceWeb will not train you in basic computer skills (e.g., deleting files or creating directories). Technical support is intended to facilitate the setup of your properly functioning computer system for access to our services. Your computer must recognize your modem or network card, and receive a dial tone or network link connectivity before any technical support will be dispensed. Our technical support staff is not trained to, has no obligation to and will not assist you in installing and/or troubleshooting modems, network cards, routers, complex network configurations or telephone lines, neither will they provide any technical assistance or support for any third party Software. It is the Subscriber’s responsibility to initiate and be available for technical support during AceWeb’s hours of operation. If a Subscriber wishes to utilize AceWeb’s technical support, the Subscriber must be available to help troubleshoot the connection or computer setup. AceWeb does not provide on-site technical support. However phone company technicians may be dispatched to troubleshoot the circuit with a Subscriber’s approval. The Subscriber is solely responsible for all charges involved with dispatching a technician to troubleshoot their line. For SBC Subscribers and Verizon Subscribers, charges are currently sixty dollars ($60.00) per visit or truck roll which includes one-half (1/2) hour of work and thirty-five dollars ($35.00) for each additional one-half (1/2) hour of work. For MCI Subscribers, charges are currently ninety-nine dollars ($99.00) per visit and any additional inside wiring charges require a minimum one-half (1/2) hour of work at one hundred ninety-nine dollars ($199.00) per hour. For Covad Subscribers, charges are currently ($175.00) per visit which includes one-half (1/2) hour of work. All such charges are subject to change with no prior notice. Subscriber understands and agrees that any such technician or other person dispatched to troubleshoot Subscriber’s line is not an employee or agent of AceWeb and AceWeb is not liable for any damages, costs or expenses relating to or arising from any acts, errors or omissions by any such technician or other person.
23. ANTI-SPAM AND ANTI-VIRUS FILTERS The anti-spam and anti-virus filters are services available for Subscribers. The anti-spam feature is off by default and the anti-virus feature is on by default. Subscribers wishing to change these settings must do so by using the mail options interface available at: https://webmail.AceWeb.com. The anti-virus server software is a commercially available third party product designed to stop viruses before they reach your mail box. AceWeb takes no responsibility for your computer and any viruses not blocked by the software. AceWeb highly recommends using third party virus protection software that runs on your computer in addition to the anti-virus filter to better ensure virus protection. AceWeb takes no responsibility for legitimate virus free email that is blocked by virus software. The anti-spam product allows Subscribers to enable default or customized settings for spam protection. The spam that is filtered will be moved to a folder labeled “SPAM” and can be accessed from the webmail interface http://webmail.AceWeb.com). Messages will be stored in the SPAM folder and can be retrieved for up to ten (10) days. Messages ten (10) days or older will automatically be permanently deleted by the server. It is the Subscriber’s responsibility to check these messages to ensure no legitimate email was filtered. AceWeb is not responsible for any email messages, legitimate or not, that are filtered or deleted by the spam filtering software.
24. IP ADDRESSES Each Subscriber is allowed one (1) computer device per IP address. Upon expiration, cancellation or termination of this Agreement, a Subscriber must relinquish any IP addresses or address blocks assigned to them by AceWeb. AceWeb may choose to assign any Subscriber a new IP address at any time.
25. PORT FILTERING A port 25 (outgoing mail) filter is applied to all Subscribers to prevent against spam generated from our network. Subscribers who wish to have the filter removed in order to run a mail server may do so by registering at http://www.AceWeb.com/port_filter.cfm . By registering your mail server with AceWeb, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed at http://www.AceWeb.com/asup.html. In addition, AceWeb will periodically scan port 25 over your DSL line to make sure your mail server is not an open relay. If AceWeb finds an open relay on your mail server, the port 25 filter will be reinstated and you will be notified by the contact email address entered above. AceWeb reserves the right to block any port without prior notice to protect the network and its Subscribers from potential virus attacks spreading over a certain port.
26. MAINTAINING CURRENT TELEPHONE SERVICE DSL service shares the Subscriber’s current telephone line and service. It is the Subscriber’s sole responsibility to maintain the phone line and phone number of original installation in continuous working order with the local phone company in order to receive the Services. A Subscriber who disconnects telephone service remains responsible for monthly service fees, Early Termination Fees and all other fees, charges and other obligations provided for in this Agreement. A sixty dollar ($60.00) transfer fee will apply to any SBC, Verizon, Covad, Qwest, or MCI Subscriber who changes their current telephone service. This includes but is not limited to change of phone number, change of phone line or change of service location. A change in phone service will result in downtime while service is reestablished.
27. COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES The News Server (cnews.newsguy.com), Game Server (http://games.AceWeb.com), personal web space (http://www.AceWeb.com/support/dialup/webpage_setup.html) , pop up stopper and online virus scan are complimentary services and carry no uptime or throughput guarantees and minimal technical support. The News server is subject to change at anytime.
28. ACCEPTABLE USE Subscriber agrees to use the DSL Service in accordance with AceWeb’s acceptable use policy (“Acceptable Use Policy”) published at http://www.AceWeb.com/asup.html. AceWeb reserves the right to make changes to the Acceptable Use Policy without notice.
30. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICE, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE SUPPLIED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN ANY MANUFACTURER WARRANTY FOR ANY SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY AceWeb (BUT ONLY IF SUCH WARRANTY IS INCLUDED WITH SUCH SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT). AceWeb (AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES), ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICE, SOFTWARE AND EQUIPMENT WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY OF COMPUTER SYSTEMS, INTEGRATION, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF TRADE, OR ARISING UNDER STATUTE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY AceWeb OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. USE OF AceWeb TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS NOT WARRANTED. AceWeb DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT DSL SERVICE CAN BE PROVISIONED TO YOUR LOCATION, OR THAT PROVISIONING WILL OCCUR ACCORDING TO A SPECIFIED SCHEDULE, EVEN IF AceWeb HAS ACCEPTED YOUR ORDER FOR DSL SERVICE. THE PROVISIONING OF DSL SERVICE IS SUBJECT TO CIRCUIT AVAILABILITY AND OTHER FACTORS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOOP LENGTH, THE CONDITION OF YOUR TELEPHONE LINE AND WIRING INSIDE YOUR LOCATION, AND YOUR COMPUTER/DEVICE CONFIGURATION AND CAPABILITIES, AMONG OTHER FACTORS. IN THE EVENT YOUR LINE IS NOT PROVISIONED FOR ANY REASON, NEITHER YOU NOR AceWeb SHALL HAVE ANY DUTIES OR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT (OTHER THAN YOUR OBLIGATION TO RETURN ANY AceWeb -PROVIDED EQUIPMENT, PURSUANT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT). AceWeb DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY AceWeb WILL PERFORM AT A PARTICULAR SPEED, BANDWIDTH OR DATA THROUGHPUT RATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR THE LIKE. AceWeb SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF YOUR DATA, OR IF CHANGES IN OPERATION, PROCEDURES, OR SERVICES REQUIRE MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION OF YOUR EQUIPMENT, RENDER THE SAME OBSOLETE OR OTHERWISE AFFECT ITS PERFORMANCE. AceWeb MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED USING THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE, THE EQUIPMENT OR THE INTERNET. AceWeb MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION ACCESSED BY USING THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE, THE EQUIPMENT OR ANY LINKS DISPLAYED. YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE, THE EQUIPMENT AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE OR THE EQUIPMENT IN ANY HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES WHERE DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSON, PROPERTY, ENVIRONMENT, OR BUSINESS MAY RESULT IF AN ERROR OCCURS. IN NO EVENT SHALL AceWeb (OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES), ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF REVENUE OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE, PARTIAL USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE OR THE EQUIPMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF AceWeb HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES, OR (B) ANY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU BY ANY OTHER PARTY. ALL LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS STATED IN THIS SECTION 30 ALSO APPLY TO AceWeb’S THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS AS THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THIS AGREEMENT. ANY RIGHTS OR LIMITS STATED HEREIN ARE THE MAXIMUM FOR WHICH AceWeb (AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES), AceWeb’S THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS ARE COLLECTIVELY RESPONSIBLE. THE REMEDIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER CERTAIN LAWS (SUCH AS CONSUMER LAWS), WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY, OUR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. AceWeb RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AND ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS AGAINST YOU PERTAINING TO YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE OR THE EQUIPMENT, OR FOR YOUR BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT (INCLUDING ANY POLICIES RELATING TO THE SERVICE.) WITHOUT (A) INCREASING ANY OF THE LIABILITIES OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS AceWeb (OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES), ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS ARE OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEEMNT OR SUBJECTING AceWeb (OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES), ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS TO ANY ADDITIONAL LIABILITIES OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR (B) INCREASING ANY OF THE RIGHTS YOU ARE OTHERWISE ENTITLED TO PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT OR PROVIDING YOU WITH ANY ADDITIOINAL RIGHTS, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF AceWeb (AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES), ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS FOR DAMAGES HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE UNUSED PORTION OF YOUR PREPAID FEES, IF ANY.
31. LINKS AceWeb or third parties may provide links to websites other than http://www.AceWeb.com or other resources. Because AceWeb has no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that AceWeb is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that AceWeb will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
32. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AceWeb from and against all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to or arising from: (a) any violation of applicable laws, regulations or this Agreement by you (or any parties who use your account, with or without your permission, to access the Service); (b) the use of the Service, the Software, the Equipment or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the Internet by you (or any parties who use your account, with or without your permission, to access the Service); (c) negligent acts, errors, or omissions by you (or any parties who use your account, with or without your permission, to access the Service); (d) injuries to or death of any person and for damages to or loss of any property, which may in any way arise out of or result from or in connection with this Agreement, except to the extent that such liabilities arise from the active negligence or willful misconduct of the other party; or (e) claims for infringement of any intellectual property rights arising from the use of the Service, the Software, the Equipment or the Internet.
33. REVISIONS AceWeb may revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time (including any of the policies which may be applicable to usage of the Service) by posting such revisions to our website at http://www.AceWeb.com/terms/. Subscribers agree to visit this page and the links thereon periodically to be aware of and review any such revisions. Increases to the monthly price of the Service for Monthly Subscribers shall be effective beginning with the calendar month following the calendar month in which such increases are posted. Revisions to any other terms and conditions shall be effective upon posting. By continuing to use the Service after revisions are in effect, a Subscriber accepts and agrees to the revisions and to abide by them. Any Subscriber who does not agree to the revision(s) must terminate their Service immediately.
34. ASSIGNMENT You agree not to assign or otherwise transfer, this Agreement in whole or in part, including the Software or your rights or obligations under it. Any attempt to do so shall be void. AceWeb may assign all or any part of this Agreement without notice and you agree to make all subsequent payments as directed.
35. CHOICE OF LAW You and AceWeb agree that the substantive laws of the State of California, without reference to its principles of conflicts of laws, will be applied to govern, construe and enforce all of the rights and duties of the parties arising from or relating in any way to the subject matter of this Agreement. YOU AND AceWeb CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF AND VENUE IN A COURT LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA FOR ANY SUITS OR CAUSES OF ACTION CONNECTED IN ANY WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR TO THE SERVICE. Except as otherwise required by law, including California laws relating to consumer transactions, any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
36. COMPLIANCE AceWeb’s failure at any time to insist upon strict compliance with any of the provisions of this Agreement in any instance shall not be construed to be a waiver of such terms in the future. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby, and the unenforceable portion shall be construed as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties.
37. THINGS BEYOND AceWeb’S CONTROL AceWeb will not be liable for delays, damages or failures in performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of a governmental body, acts of God, acts of third parties, fires, floods, strikes or other labor-related disputes, of other things we do not control, or an inability to obtain necessary equipment or services.
38. ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement, including all policies posted on AceWeb’s website, which are fully incorporated into this Agreement by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between you and AceWeb with respect to the subject matter hereto and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements whether written or oral. Any changes by you to this Agreement, or any additional or different terms in your purchase orders, acknowledgements or other documents, written or electronic, are void. We are not responsible for any typographical errors on the site.
39. NOTICE Notices by AceWeb to you shall be deemed given: (a) when sent to your AceWeb email address, (b) when deposited in the United States mail addressed to you at the address you have specified in your account options or (c) when hand delivered to your home, as applicable.
40. SURVIVAL All obligations of the parties under this Agreement, which, by their nature, would continue beyond the termination, cancellation or expiration of this Agreement, including without limitation, those provisions relating to Warranties and Limitation of Liability and Indemnification, shall survive such termination, cancellation or expiration.
AceWeb’s acceptable use policies (“Policies”) set forth below define acceptable practices while using any of AceWeb’s services that provide access to the AceWeb network (the “Service”). By using the Service, you acknowledge that you and users that have gained access to the Service through your account (collectively “Users”), have read, understood, and agree to abide by the Policies. You are responsible for violations of these Policies by any User. While it is not our intent to control or monitor your on-line experience or the content of your on-line communications, we may edit or remove content that we deem to be in violation of the Policies or that we otherwise deem harmful or offensive. The Policies apply to all aspects of the Service, including e-mail, USENET postings, chatting, and browsing.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold AceWeb, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensers, consultants, suppliers, and any third party Web site providers harmless from and against all claims, demands, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including actual attorneys’ fees, resulting from your violation of this Policy, misuse or abuse of the Service, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in AceWeb’s defense of any claim. AceWeb reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of AceWeb. You agree immediately to notify AceWeb of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
These Policies are designed to assist in protecting the Service, our Users, and the Internet community as a whole from improper and/or illegal activity over the Internet. Users are generally expected to behave in a reasonable fashion and to adhere to commonly accepted practices of the Internet community.
For the most part, simply exercising good judgment and common sense while using the Service should enable Users to remain within the purview of acceptable conduct as further described in these Policies. The categories listed below are intended merely to serve as guidelines regarding appropriate and inappropriate conduct; the list is by no means exhaustive and should not be interpreted as such.
Rights of AceWeb
If Users engage in conduct while using the Service that is in violation of the Policies or is otherwise illegal or improper, we reserve the right to suspend and possibly terminate the Service or the User’s access to the Service. In most cases, we will attempt to notify you of any activity in violation of the Policies and request that the User cease such activity; however, in cases where the viability of the AceWeb network is threatened or cases involving UCE/SPAM, mail relaying, alteration of your source IP address information, denial of service attacks, illegal activities, harassment or copyright infringement, we reserve the right to suspend your Service or the User’s access to the Service without notification. In addition, we may take any other appropriate action, legal or otherwise, against a User for violations of the Policies, which may include termination of the Service. We do not make any promise, nor do we have any obligation, to monitor or police activity occurring via the Service and will have no liability to any party, including you, for any violation of the Policies. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Billing and Charges
Monthly Dues must be paid on a timely basis to maintain User’s membership privileges. Monthly dues charged to Credit Card AUTO-BILLING (if applicable) will continue regardless of your use unless and until you expressly cancel the auto-billing, which you may do at any time, unless bound by a specific term or agreement. To stop AUTO-BILLING from being charged to your credit card, your account must be cancelled by calling our toll-free support number (1-866-477-9378); cancellation by e-mail is not sufficient.
When paying by check, or credit card, User expressly authorizes AceWeb to collect from User a penalty fee of up to $25.00 for a returned check or Credit Card chargeback. AceWeb reserves the right to suspend access to service for User’s account upon an indication of credit problems including delinquent payments or rejection of any credit card charges.
AceWeb offers 3 billing methods, Credit Card, Email, and Paper Statement. Customers choosing our Paper Statement service will be assessed a $2.50 fee.
USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOCAL AND/OR LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE CHARGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ACEWEB SERVICES. ACEWEB WILL NOT REIMBURSE ANY LONG DISTANCE CHARGES YOU MAY INCUR. CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL TELEPHONE SERVICE PROVIDER TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE ACCESS TELEPHONE NUMBERS YOU USE TO ACCESS ACEWEB SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AT NO CHARGE BY YOUR TELEPHONE SERVICE PROVIDER.
AceWeb reserves the right to not grant a refund for any prepaid service.
A User may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, or attempt to interfere with or compromise the normal functioning, operation, or security of any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data, or information. A User may not use the Service to engage in any activities that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Service or the Internet. A User may not use the Service to monitor any data, information, or communications on any network or system without authorization. A User may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the user accounts or passwords of other users.
A User may not attempt to send e-mail messages or transmit any electronic communications using a name or address of someone other than the User for purposes of deception. Any attempt to impersonate someone else by altering a source IP address information or by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. Any attempt to fraudulently conceal, forge, or otherwise falsify a User’s identity in connection with use of the Service is prohibited.
Any use of another party’s electronic mail server to relay e-mail without express permission from such other party is prohibited.
All postings to USENET groups must comply with that group’s charter and other policies. Users are prohibited from cross posting to unrelated news groups or to any news groups where the post does not meet that group’s charter. Continued posting of off-topic messages, including commercial messages (unless specifically invited by charter), is prohibited.
The following violations of “etiquette” are grounds for immediate suspension of service pending investigation by AceWeb and will result in termination of the account if the investigation determines to have originated or transmitted these types of traffic.
(a) Any attempt to post a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (ie, 20 or more) or continued posting of articles which are off-topic according to the newsgroup charter or the article provokes complaints from the regular readers of the newsgroup for being off-topic. This will result in a charge to User in the amount of $250.00.This also applies to the usage of e-mail relays on other networks which provoke complaints from the recipients.
(b) Sending unsolicited mass emailings (i.e., to more than 50 users) which provoke complaints from the recipients. This will result in a charge to User in the amount of $1000.00.
(c) Engaging in either (a) or (b) from a provider other than AceWeb and using an account on AceWeb as a mail drop for responses. This will result in a charge to User in the amount of $250.00.
(d) Continued harassment of the other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and by AceWeb.
(e) Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one’s user name in E-mail, Usenet postings, or IRC, or with any other Internet or BBS service. (This does not preclude the use of nicknames in IRC or the use of anonymous remailer services.)
Users whose accounts are terminated for any of the above infractions are also responsible for the cost of labor to cleanup and respond to complaints incurred by AceWeb.
Users agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. Use of the Service for transmission, distribution, retrieval, or storage of any information, data, or other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation (including, where applicable any tariff or treaty) is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, the use or transmission of any data or material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property right without proper authorization and the transmission of any material that constitutes an illegal threat, violates export control laws, or is obscene, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful.
Other Prohibited Activities
The following activities are also prohibited:
Attempting to intercept, redirect, or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others.
Intentionally transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
Any other inappropriate activity or abuse of the Service (as determined by us in our sole discretion), whether or not specifically listed in these Policies, may result in suspension or termination of the User’s access to and use of the Service.
Cooperation with Investigations
We will cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies and other parties involved in investigating claims of illegal or inappropriate activity.
We reserve the right to modify these Policies from time-to-time in our sole discretion. We will notify you, our Customer, of any such modifications either via e-mail or by posting a revised copy of the Policies on our Web site.
All access numbers are deemed unlimited, EXCEPT access numbers designated with a *, **, or ***. All access numbers with a * are limited to 200 hours in a consecutive 30 day period. All access numbers with a ** are limited to 150 hours in a consecutive 30 day period. All access numbers with a *** are limited to 60 hours in a consecutive 30 day period. All access numbers are subject to policy on auto redialing and 6.0 hours continuous connection. Any access numbers with usage over 400 hours which will be considered as a dedicated connection. This service is intended for reasonable use by consumers. Limitations apply to excessive usage such as excessive number of calls during a fixed period, heavy usage during business hours or heavy usage concentrated over consecutive days. Users accessing the Service via a dial-up connection may have the user session terminated if the User is connected for over 6.0 hours continuous. Anyone with over 400 hours of usage will be considered as a dedicated connection and will need to upgrade their account to a dedicated account, otherwise your account may be canceled with no refunds. Anyone attempting to remain on line continuously by automatically redialing after being disconnected may be cancelled in order to protect our network resources and maintain Service availability for others.
Restrictions on Use of Account
It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. A User may not share your password or user account with any other party. A User may not resell or lease the Service or any portion thereof. You are allowed a single connection, from one location, at any given time. Simultaneous logins are not allowed, and will result in additional charges and/or suspension of your account. A User may not offer any public information service via the Service (including running a Web server or FTP server).
A User may keep a user session connected only when the User is actively using the Service. We may disconnect the user session if there appears to be no interactive activity within a 20 consecutive minute time period. Activity that is automatically generated by the User’s computer system through automated programs, scripts, re-dialers, or any other software or hardware device will not be considered “interactive.” The use of any automated method to avoid inactivity disconnects or to automatically reinstate an inactive connection is prohibited.
Transfer of Account
A User may not transfer your account to anyone without our prior written consent.
Local & Long Distance Charges
User is responsible for all local and long-distance telephone charges for connecting to AceWeb, including the cost of their own data/phone line.
AceWeb service is provided on an “as is, as available” basis. No warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to AceWeb or any information or software therein. This in no way includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by AceWeb or its providers.
Neither AceWeb nor its Providers are responsible for any damages arising from User’s use of AceWeb or by User’s inability to use AceWeb service.
AceWeb reserves the right to change without notice the AceWeb service, including, but not limited to, access procedures, hours of operation, menu structures, commands, documentation, vendors, and services offered.
AceWeb is not responsible for typographical errors.
AceWeb is not responsible for User’s personal files residing on AceWeb’s servers. User is responsible for independent backup of his/her data stored on AceWeb. AceWeb is not responsible for any e-mails or data from personal websites that are lost.
AceWeb reserves the right to delete User’s personal files after one or both parties terminates agreement.
AceWeb reserves the right in its sole discretion to delete any information entered into AceWeb by User. AceWeb and its authorized representatives shall have the right, but shall not be obligated, to edit publicly viewable information.
Failure to use this account(s) does not relieve the User of payment obligations, except as specifically provided in this agreement.
Reselling of your web space is prohibited unless expressly contracted with AceWeb.
In the event the User defaults on this agreement, AceWeb may suspend or revoke the User’s membership privileges and the User may have to reapply for membership at the price AceWeb is charging to new members.
The User agrees to pay AceWeb’s reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, where permitted, in collecting the amount due in the User’s agreement including credit card chargebacks and returned check.
Sexual images and illegal material on your web pages are prohibited.
Communication systems are subject to degradation of service from phenomena such as so-called “Line-Noise” interference and other causes beyond the reasonable control of AceWeb.
AceWeb may assign this order, its rights here under and its ownership of said service and commitment at anytime without notice.
AceWeb may offer credits to users who refer additional users who sign up for and keep AceWeb accounts through at least one billing cycle, provided that the new users signing up mention at the time of signup the login name or customer ID number of the user who referred them.
Non-Enforcement of any section of this Agreement does not constitute consent and AceWeb reserves the right to enforce this Agreement at its sole discretion.
If any one or more paragraphs in this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, User’s and AceWeb’s agreement on all other paragraphs shall remain valid.
If you become aware of any violation of these Policies by any person, including Users that have accessed the Service through your account, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify you, our Customer, of complaints received by us regarding each incident of alleged violation these Policies by your Users of the Service. You agree to promptly investigate all such complaints and take all necessary actions to remedy any actual violations of these Policies. We may identify to the complainant that you are investigating the complaint and may provide the complainant with the necessary information to contact you directly to resolve the complaint. You shall identify a representative for the purposes of receiving such communications. We reserve the right to install and use, or to have you install and use, any appropriate devices to prevent violations of these Policies, including devices designed to filter or terminate access to the Services provided by us.